Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 9:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wanna talk about music from your country...
#37
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country...
more polish music... 80's & 90's  enough for today
Mr Zoob
Krzysztof Krawczyk
Budka Suflera
Budka Suflera
Rotary
Edyta Bartosiewicz
Edyta Bartosiewicz
Kukiz
Perfect
Sztywny Pal Azji
Lady Punk
Dzem
TSA
Acid Drinkers
enough for today!
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I wanna talk about music from your country... - by KittyAnn - November 30, 2017 at 11:50 am
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by brewer - November 30, 2017 at 12:09 pm
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by KittyAnn - November 30, 2017 at 12:21 pm
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by brewer - November 30, 2017 at 12:32 pm
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by Jackie - November 30, 2017 at 1:37 pm
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by shadow - November 30, 2017 at 2:12 pm
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by Sal - November 30, 2017 at 7:04 pm
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country... - by KittyAnn - December 2, 2017 at 8:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 2784 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 9246 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 1274 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 23657 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 11742 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 939 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Carrie fans and country music. Jackie 13 4300 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 1318 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Never a flash in the pan. MUSIC. Jackie 19 5317 December 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: no one
  Music videos that rep the POTUS'S idiocy. Jackie 9 3341 October 22, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)