Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 12:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to answer "I know that I know that I know"?
RE: How to answer "I know that I know that I know"?
If I were you I'd just leave them alone. I mean it seems that you are mad at them because they decided to be poor. Which is a really shitty reason to be mad at people. Actually it's the one part of the bible I rather like. To not participate in the capitalist system.

If they say God will provide for them, all the better. You don't have to give them anything you don't want to. I'd say let them do what they want to. At least they are actually doing what Jesus told people to, rather than most Christians, who are major hypocrites who don't read the bible except for the parts that fit in with the modern world.

P.S. do they know you are atheists?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to answer "I know that I know that I know"? - by GUBU - December 20, 2017 at 9:24 am
RE: How to answer "I know that I know that I know"? - by CapnAwesome - December 20, 2017 at 11:31 am
RE: How to answer "I know that I know that I know"? - by shadow - December 20, 2017 at 12:33 pm