Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 2:51 pm

Poll: This poll has absolutely NOTHING to do with Nazis
This poll is closed.
AMAZING.. I see no mentionof Nazi's other than to mention there is not a single mention of Nazi's on this thread! GLORY!
0%
0 0%
I vote "I dont give a fuck"..and of course, that is without a single mention of historical, Hitler type Nazi's
60.00%
3 60.00%
Did the American Fascist movement just suggest tha Ron Paul for president would be a good thing?!?! Of course..without a mention of Hitleresque type Nazi thingies involved...
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
(September 3, 2011 at 12:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Of course Adrian the one problem you have there is that there are no libertarian economies.

It is like you are comparing the US army to an army of elves and demons and saying "See!!!"

I grant you that politics has gotten to be a more and more disreputable game but some pretense should be made to staying within the realm of reality.

As far as this announcement goes... it's probably some Koch Brothers front group who are looking to discredit Paul even more. For the republican base you don't have to make things too complicated....

"Ooh....Paul liked by fascists. Me not fascist....Me American. Vote for Bachmann."

I kind of gave this site a sideways look as well. But in the end I decided it was more than likely legit.

One thing (and perhaps the only thing) I like about these fascist sites is that they usually have some wicked looking pins and rings and stuff on their shop page. I always thought the Nazi eagle was cool looking. The SS uniforms are also pretty bad ass. As much as the Nazi's were a bunch of assholes, they definitely had style and new how to decorate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans. - by reverendjeremiah - September 3, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 522 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 942 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1604 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3358 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 980 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6309 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2316 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 598 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1730 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2695 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger