Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Krugman Called It
Paul Krugman Called It
Actually, so did I.  But there is nothing in the world dumber than a republicunt and therefore nothing easier to fool.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/paul-kr...indicated/

Quote:Paul Krugman’s prediction about the Republican Party was just vindicated

Quote:New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman is taking a well-deserved victory lap as his most dismal predictions about the dark machinations of the Republican Party are coming true.
He explained in a new column this week:
When the Trump tax cut was on the verge of being enacted, I called it “the biggest tax scam in history,” and made a prediction: deficits would soar, and when they did, Republicans would once again pretend to care about debt and demand cuts in Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.
Sure enough, the deficit is soaring. And this week Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, after declaring the surge in red ink “very disturbing,” called for, you guessed it, cuts in “Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid.” He also suggested that Republicans might repeal the Affordable Care Act — taking away health care from tens of millions — if they do well in the midterm elections.

Keep voting for these cocksuckers, trumptards.  You are the stupid ones.  They are just criminals.
RE: Paul Krugman Called It
why don't you just move to sweden?
I don't speak the language but it would be wonderful not to be surrounded by a bunch of nazi fucks all the time.
(October 20, 2018 at 12:59 pm)Dmitry1983 Wrote: why don't you just move to sweden?

So by your name I assume you are one of those Russian trolls we here so much about.
Why do you all love Putin so much?
And if you are just a Trump supporter I must ask, why do you all love Putin so much?

(October 20, 2018 at 1:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't speak the language but it would be wonderful not to be surrounded by a bunch of nazi fucks all the time.

A lot of statuesque blonde women there , who if my DVD collection is anything to go by, are quite adventurous in the bedroom.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm too old for that, DBP.  My back couldn't take it.
[Image: Playboy.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 20, 2018 at 12:59 pm)Dmitry1983 Wrote: why don't you just move to sweden?

Or he could save his country from the  scum trying to ruin it
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 20, 2018 at 1:02 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: A lot of statuesque blonde women there , who if my DVD collection is anything to go by, are quite adventurous in the bedroom.

I never really understood what dangers must lurk in people's bedrooms for them to even have the chance of being adventurous.

I mean I have a lot of things on the floor I could trip over in the dark ...
(October 20, 2018 at 1:02 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:

So by your name I assume you are one of those Russian trolls we here so much about.
Why do you all love Putin so much?
It's obvious if you know anything about our modern history. Putin saved Russia, GDP PPP per capita almost trippled under his rule and we now enjoy standards of living that we didn't even dream of 20 years ago.
Quote:And if you are just a Trump supporter I must ask, why do you all love Putin so much?
Russia is a conservative christian pro-rich white country. We are natural allies
Quote:It's obvious if you know anything about our modern history. Putin saved Russia, GDP PPP per capita almost trippled under his rule and we now enjoy standards of living that we didn't even dream of 20 years ago
Yup and it's come at a massive cost.

Quote:Russia is a conservative christian pro-rich white country. We are natural allies
Yup you are  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3255 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 579 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1681 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2631 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 11428 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1461 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Brian37 8 2347 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2962 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Looks like our so called president is creating more enemries NuclearEnergy 5 1314 June 18, 2017 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poor Paul Ryan Minimalist 10 2614 March 30, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37