Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake
RE: Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake
Quote:Stick to sucking at defending you imaginary friend .

Quote:Hey retard, answer the OP's video. Or are you saying that guy is scientifically illiterate as well? Or are you saying anyone who disagrees with you is scientifically illiterate??
Why? it not even a real question it's deluded pseudoscience ranting. And yes sheldrake is scientifically illiterate therefore his question is too .

Quote:That's a panic stop button you placed on the conversation if I ever saw one.

Your inner dialog:
"Question too deep for me to answer.. better.. press.. panic.. stop.. button.." Button reads: "you too scientifically literate for me to speak to."
 Whatever helps you sleep at night or salves your ego that you and your mystic dingbat are on my level or any level for that matter .

Quote:Whew, a second more and everyone would have found out I don't have the chops to hang with Drich or the OP video on this topic. Personal pride saved another christian eats my dust."
Lol your funny Dirch if this apologetics thing fails you should become a comedian.

(May 24, 2018 at 12:18 am)Fireball Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 11:26 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: We don't take your arguments seriously Dirch because you have nothing to say . Dodgy

Oh, he has plenty to say, but just like some wino on the street, it's just some sort of nonsensical maundering.
Your right much better  Big Grin
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake - by Amarok - June 16, 2018 at 11:44 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk about bias!!! Quick 51 6249 May 14, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Should we ever foster delusion? shadow 36 7046 July 30, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Let's talk about morality EruptedCarcassBloat 0 708 October 18, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: EruptedCarcassBloat
  Ego-- harmful delusion or pragmatic necessity? bennyboy 28 5934 May 6, 2015 at 4:34 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My perspective - truth or delusion? Mystic 22 11316 June 10, 2012 at 9:10 am
Last Post: genkaus