Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 8:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake
RE: Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake
(June 16, 2018 at 9:08 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm)Drich Wrote: Hey retard, answer the OP's video. Or are you saying that guy is scientifically illiterate as well? Or are you saying anyone who disagrees with you is scientifically illiterate??

The consensus seems to be that 'that guy' is scientifically illiterate.

...and you do not see the irony??? Bet none of you do. bet If i offered 1000 dollars none of you could see the statement that dooms you all to the realm of scientific illiteracy, because what was said was sooo normal it what you said makes sense.

You said the "consensus" seems to be that Guy is scientific illiterate...

When does a consensus make a scientific determination without the presence of any evidence? then wherefore is your said evidence? 

You have none yet your belief in the 'consensus' of the group is enough to put your little mind at ease. therefore you do not subscribe to rational nor logical thought. You simply seek the popular answer.what does my neighbor think.. 

riddle me this.. is this a collage thing/where you taught to be a drone or was it more of a natural thing? (parent telling to shut up and stop asking questions.)

Because clearly you are not ready to defend your position if your thoughts amount to that what everythinks.

No wonder none of you can find God/anything you do not already know exists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake - by Drich - June 18, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk about bias!!! Quick 51 6259 May 14, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Should we ever foster delusion? shadow 36 7068 July 30, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Let's talk about morality EruptedCarcassBloat 0 708 October 18, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: EruptedCarcassBloat
  Ego-- harmful delusion or pragmatic necessity? bennyboy 28 5999 May 6, 2015 at 4:34 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My perspective - truth or delusion? Mystic 22 11344 June 10, 2012 at 9:10 am
Last Post: genkaus