(June 18, 2018 at 9:35 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:(June 18, 2018 at 9:24 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: George Lucas Would Have Set Third Trilogy of Star Wars in ‘Microbiotic World’ Linked to Midi-ChloriansWe actual meet the Whills in Clone wars series .
At least we know. I guess it makes sense from Lucas' point of view. His SW movies are pastichess of his old-time childhood favourites - war films, underwater adventures, swashbucklers, Harryhausen-modelled Greek myths (McGregor's performance is straight out of a Gerry Anderson cartoon).
He just wanted to pay tribute to those comics about human body.
So I guess 3rd SW trilogy would look something like that 80s French cartoon "Once upon a time... Life"
Yeah, that was kind of interesting.
Though I think the storyline of the father and his two offspring who were basically an incarnation of the three sides of the Force was far more interesting...
...especially as it carried over to Rebels.
Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:
"You did WHAT? With WHO? WHERE???"


