Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klaus Kinski, revealed to have sexualy abused his daughter.
Klaus Kinski, revealed to have sexualy abused his daughter.
Quote:The sexual abuse claims levelled against Klaus Kinski by his daughter Pola make it clear that cinema fans have deified a monster. The evil that he oozed on the silver screen has now been retroactively authenticated by his alleged depravity.

Quote:Kinski didn't even try to hide his mindset. His comments in a 1977 talk show -- displaying as always his disregard for God, the world and societal morals -- are legendary. "Here, you land in prison for sleeping with a 12-year-old girl; in the Orient, they marry at age 11. Isn't that absurd?" he said to approving laughter from the audience.

It is exactly this deification that Pola Kinski has courageously contradicted. It is courageous because she is not only taking on her father, but also his adoring fans. Are we accomplices because we interpreted his unveiled criminal cravings as art?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeit...77039.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germ...76640.html
RE: Klaus Kinski, revealed to have sexualy abused his daughter.
I can't say I'm too surprised; If memory serves, I once heard he wanted his daughter Nastassja to play his daughter in a film. Of course, I also can't say that this revelation makes films like Aguirre or Fitzcarraldo any worse.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Klaus Kinski, revealed to have sexualy abused his daughter.
If I say thank you for handing me a cup of tea, is that also a general approval for all your actions in life, even those I do not know about?
What about Plato's use of boys, should we burn those books?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  His Dark Materials Foxaèr 5 600 August 12, 2022 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Lucas 3rd SW trilogy revealed Fake Messiah 6 437 June 19, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Amarok
  His Dark Materials CatholicDefender 8 1523 September 1, 2017 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Considering his vile visit to Warsaw, a poem. Brian37 0 542 July 6, 2017 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Would you recommend his dark materials? snerie 16 5368 June 15, 2017 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: John V
  His Dark Materials? TrueChristian 19 10320 February 3, 2016 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Ricky Gervais reprises his role as David Brent in "Brent's Back" CleanShavenJesus 0 1067 March 2, 2013 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus