Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 2:18 am

Poll: Do you believe vaping tobacco is safer than smoking tobacco?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's far safer
33.33%
8 33.33%
Yes, it's marginally safer
20.83%
5 20.83%
No, it's far more dangerous
4.17%
1 4.17%
No, it's marginally more dangerous
4.17%
1 4.17%
They're equally unhealthy.
25.00%
6 25.00%
Not sure/don't care
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe vaping is healthier than smoking? (Tobacco)
RE: Do you believe vaping is healthier than smoking? (Tobacco)
(July 6, 2019 at 1:37 am)onlinebiker Wrote: You don't have to be a blithering moron to smoke, vape or shove a spike in your arm -

But it helps.

While it might be tempting to paint substance abusers as unintelligent people, I think the real picture of the situation is much more complicated than that. Surely all types of people abuse substances, but I can say that personally, and of course this is purely anecdotal, some of the most intelligent people I've ever known were drug addicts in one form or another. Wasted potential is a shame. That being said, as far as tobacco, I smoke an occasional cigar; that's about it. Never got into cigarettes and vaping is needlessly expensive. Cigarettes seem to be the most pointless form of nicotine use as they don't even create a buzz for the user once the users hooked. At least a cigar gives me a nice buzz and a good taste in my mouth. Cigarettes taste like dirty air and provide absolutely no buzz for the user. Now that's moronic.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you believe vaping is healthier than smoking? (Tobacco) - by EgoDeath - July 9, 2019 at 6:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smoking FrustratedFool 160 7094 November 9, 2023 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Jackalope