Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post
#17
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post
Quote:Personally, I think that fluff-posting is not a problem if you want to say "Thank you for sharing that" or "I agree with you" or "Thanks for helping me" or something along those lines.


Does "Go fuck yourself" fit in with that too, Rayaan?

Angel
Reply



Messages In This Thread
So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by SophiaGrace - October 24, 2011 at 11:10 am
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by ElDinero - October 24, 2011 at 11:32 am
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Cinjin - October 24, 2011 at 11:43 am
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by ElDinero - October 24, 2011 at 11:58 am
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Erinome - October 24, 2011 at 12:06 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by ElDinero - October 24, 2011 at 12:15 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Erinome - October 24, 2011 at 12:42 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by fr0d0 - October 24, 2011 at 12:19 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Violet - October 24, 2011 at 4:59 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Rayaan - October 24, 2011 at 12:22 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by fr0d0 - October 24, 2011 at 12:35 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Rayaan - October 24, 2011 at 1:15 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by fr0d0 - October 24, 2011 at 4:03 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Minimalist - October 24, 2011 at 4:07 pm
RE: So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post - by Rayaan - October 24, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found another thing I want changed on the forum Kitan Etos 27 9087 April 22, 2022 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Kitan Etos 52 20001 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I want to post about a family member anonymously hogwash 24 8102 August 7, 2015 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Want to delete old profile. Nine 6 4721 February 21, 2012 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  I want a smiley Zenith 17 10291 May 25, 2011 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Do you really want to delete this post? Cego_Colher 6 4730 September 16, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: theVOID
  New posts, you may want to review? Violet 13 6927 February 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Darwinian



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)