Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 4:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 8, 2020 at 2:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 1:54 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Hey sorry if I am the bad guy for not jumping on the lynch mob train.

I kind of liked the old system - innocent till proven guilty - but these instant gratification punks think justice is better served by comparing any new case by the cases that came before.....

If one white guy was found guilty of shooting a black guy - then all white guys should be assumed guilty until proven otherwise....

It worked a little different when I was a kid - but we called it racism...  Pre-judging what someone would do based on the color of their skin....

I guess it's back in fashion...

From what I can tell. There was a robbery in their area. They heard about it, got their guns and went out driving looking for the fella. Saw an unarmed black man running and shot him. This is called doing a "Liam Neeson".

They weren't even arrested at the time for what certainly looks like murder.

And you based this account from what evidence?

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by onlinebiker - May 8, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 27009 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet