Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 1:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 8, 2020 at 5:15 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 4:05 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: He was lynched.  Chased down by a truck and then held at gunpoint.  He fought for his life, and lost his life.  If they're acquitted...and there's a chance they will be, it would likely be for novel interpretations of the law which have already been offered in their defense.  

McMichael was a former cop who had worked in the brunswick prosecutors office, so she had to recuse herself..then the next prosecutor had to recuse himself because his son worked for the brunswick da.  Before leaving the case, he argued the following...the prosecutor....argued the following...

Another cop frightened for his life, imagine that.

Sounds like you were there...

Are you the person who took the video?

If not - how do you know you are reporting facts?

Shit camera technique BTW....

Two armed men confronted an unarmed man for no good reason. The unarmed man fought back and was killed. It took ten weeks for the two men to be arrested and charged.

And you’re bitching about the cinematography?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 8, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26984 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet