Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 8, 2020 at 5:28 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 5:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Two armed men confronted an unarmed man for no good reason. The unarmed man fought back and was killed. It took ten weeks for the two men to be arrested and charged.

And you’re bitching about the cinematography?

Boru

Sounds like a lot of editoralizing there boss.....

How do you KNOW he was unarmed? How do you KNOW they shot him for no good reason?

We don't know. You are making assumptions then proceeding from that point.

And yes - the crappy nature of the video may be important. We don't know who shot it. It was released by a LAWYER (and bet he has the deceased's family on his speed dial). What bet that he -  or a member of his firm will be representing that family in the civil case?

Might these two be guilty?

Sure. Absolutely. Probably.are.

But it really chaps my ass to see the media (and social media including forums) making a truely fair investigation impossible.

I know he was unarmed because of the police report based on a statement by McMichael, who said he searched Arbery and did not find a weapon.  A good way to describe someone without a weapon is 'unarmed' - it's fewer letters to type than 'unweaponated'.

I didn't say they shot him for no good reason.  I said they confronted him for no good reason.  Jogging while black is not a good reason to confront someone. Thinking that a black man maybe kinda sorta looks a little bit like the description of a burglary suspect is not a good reason to confront someone.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 8, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 27010 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet