Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 9, 2020 at 8:33 am)SUNGULA Wrote:
Quote:The jury didn't agree with your piddling assessment.
Nope hy didn't agree with logic or any kind of rational sense 

Quote:They saw all the legal evidence.
Yup and came to a BS conclusion .You know courts are capable of that right ?

Quote:You have an opinion based on justified  life experience.
Yes yes i do. Unlike you

(May 9, 2020 at 7:11 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(May 9, 2020 at 4:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, that pretty much destroys the we-don’t-KNOW-he’s-a-racist non-argument. But even without the images, it wasn’t a stretch to assume racial motivations for the murder.

Boru

Although it does make it easier to demonstrate that the killers’ racism is far more explicit, and that the shooting wasn’t done out of some good faith, but clearly clueless sense of vigilante justice that ended in disaster.

I would say ‘racist vigilante justice’. They didn’t chase a white guy and they didn’t call the cops. They illegally chased down a black man, confronted him with weapons drawn, and killed him.

There is literally no way to take race out of this equation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 9, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26983 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet