Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 12, 2020 at 10:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 12, 2020 at 10:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Leaving the race issue aside (for the moment - this remains a racially motivated crime), the younger McMichael committed a crime merely by pointing his shotgun at Arbery:

So, we have two people committing multiple criminal offenses which resulted in the death of a third.

It is insane that anyone can possibly defend the McMichaels for ANYTHING they did relating to this incident.

Boru

Where do you get that anyone is defending them?

We just have what the press has publicized - and some shit that idiots made up.....

Their guilt or innocence is for a jury to decide.

Not a bunch of armchair commandos.

George Barnhill is defending them, citing their actions as ‘perfectly legal’.

I didn’t mean to imply that anyone here at AF was defending them. Sorry if it read that way.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 12, 2020 at 10:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26984 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet