Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 3:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 14, 2020 at 3:25 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 3:21 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Tattoo removal always alters the skin.  Regardless of method or ink color being removed.  When you scar the skin, which is was happens with a tattoo or the removal of one, the skin is altered and there is a different appearance.  For one thing it will not respond the same as surrounding skin to sunlight.  A tattoo on and a tattoo off means the skin has been damaged twice.

Look at the original pictures.  In the mugshot the guys ears are real close to the head.  In the profile pic at the rally, the ear that is showing sticks out from the head rather significantly.

We don't know that it's the same guy and even if it is, his attendance at a rally doesn't mean what he did was racially motivated.  It may look that way but it's not proof.

I will not argue with you.

I doubt he actually believes any of his nonsense - he is just trying asusual to get under my skin.....

Don't waste your time with the nozzle.

I don't.

I put him on ignore.

Life is good.
I have watched him pile on you.

I get enough of that with you and Zilla...you two have that territory covered.

Not a single gram of fuck left to give over the cluster that is this thread.

Maybe Brian will come out to play.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by arewethereyet - May 14, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 27010 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet