Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 10:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 26, 2020 at 2:26 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote: https://youtu.be/ZjCPzDJy-O8

Hard to come to any other conclusion other than this fucking nightmare never fucking stops

If we always defaulted to defending police, then under the arguments of some logic people argue, I should  be dead TWICE.

Back in the early 80s, toy companies made full sized replica firearms, NO RED NOSE. I had a cap gun 38 and a 9 MM. I don't remember which one I was playing with. But someone called the cops on me, which is understandable. POP POP POP, that would scare anyone. So the cop car pulls up, he opens his door, crunched behind it, and aims his gun at me. I drop it of course. But  a black Cleveland kid playing with a BB gun gets shot, but not just shot, the cop who shot him did it through the window without even saying shit or getting out of the car. 

Another time in my early 20s, I was sick, had just left work on my way to my girlfriend's house to get her to take me to urgent care. I was speeding through her neighborhood, over the 25mph limit. I was young and sick and pissed. So when the lady cop asked me for my wallet, I threw it at her and it hit her in the chest. I made it to the back of the cop car without dying and I made it to court without dying. Yet Sandra Bland, UNARMED, pulled over for a traffic ticket, dies in custody in jail OVER A FUCKING TRAFFIC TICKET.

If anyone wants to give this cop the  benefit of the doubt, it would still remain you don't fucking put the full weight of your leg on someone's neck. The call was over a forgery, not a mass murder. Yet Dylann Roof murders 9 black church goers, and upon finding him, nobody kills him.

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 26, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26972 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet