Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 2:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 26, 2020 at 5:05 pm)Athene Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 2:26 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote: https://youtu.be/ZjCPzDJy-O8

Hard to come to any other conclusion other than this fucking nightmare never fucking stops

It won't stop until enough black people start defending themselves and their communities instead of weeping and begging white folks for justice--or asking to hug these motherfuckers in courtrooms and forgiving them.

The race soldiers in blue have no qualms about murdering Blacks in broad daylight with cameras rolling because the system condones and enables it, and they know that most Black bystanders are unarmed---and that all Black people are going to do in response is to run around waving some fucking signs a few days later.
This was one of the most frustrating aspects of the whole Botham Jean debacle for me.  That, and the judge giving Guyger a Bible.

In many cases, regardless of race, I am astonished by the need to forgive the person who has taken the life of a loved one.  I assume it's often a religious thing but I can't wrap my head around the public announcement of forgiveness.  Maybe those that do it feel it makes them a better person.  Hell, I would hope they are a better person than the murderer/rapist/molester.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by arewethereyet - May 26, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26984 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet