Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 4:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns?
RE: Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns?
(September 27, 2020 at 4:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 27, 2020 at 4:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Is it possible that the Browns played better?

Boru

Usually sports are based on more points when the clocks run out. So yea.

But also in sports there are teams people know most of the time do better than others, and others that don't do so well. The Browns are not known for dynasties or playoffs.  I am not saying today was impossible, otherwise it wouldn't have happened. But it was not what I expected, especially after our first game this season where we came back and beat the fuck out of the Eagles.

I bit of irony. Back in the 80s and early 90s the 49ers were the only team in that decade that had more Super Bowl wins than Washington. But in regular season games Washington would beat the 49s most of the time.

The Browns even today, are kinda like the Chicago Cubs of the NFL. The Cubs had almost a century of not winning a championship in the MLB.

Point is, sure, as they say, "Any given Sunday". But out of all the teams Washington has lost to, since we started sucking in the mid 90s, even the Browns were not a team I would expect to lose to.

But, I will say this. I am also an underdog fan. If the Browns make it to the Super Bowl, or Detroit for that matter, I will root for both of them.

The Browns certainly played a better game, and that is why they won today. But it still was not what I expected.

So, the answer to your original question would seem to be, ‘Any team that plays worse than the Browns in that particular game.’

That was easy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm
RE: Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2020 at 4:12 pm
RE: Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 27, 2020 at 4:40 pm
RE: Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2020 at 4:51 pm
RE: Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2020 at 5:02 pm
RE: Who the hell loses to the Cleveland Browns? - by Brian37 - September 27, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleveland to change MLB name for 22 season. Brian37 5 592 July 23, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: no one