Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is going on in the NFL?
What the hell is going on in the NFL?
Sam Bradford to Eagles for Nick Foles?

Saints trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder to Seattle for a 1st rounder and Max Unger?

Brandon Marshall to Jets for a 5th rounder?

Shady McCoy to Buffalo Bills?

Andre Johnson cut in Houston?

Reggie Wayne cut in Indy?

Pats may lose Darelle Revis AND Brandon Browner?

Julius Thomas to the Jags?

Patrick Willis retiring?

DeMarco Murray might be leaving Dallas?

Haloti Ngata to Lions for two mid round picks?

Steelers likely to cut Troy Polamalu?

Free Agency started 24 minutes ago. WTF?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: What the hell is going on in the NFL?
I'm an Eagles fan and I'm all like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

It's kind of... difficult... to see what Chip is doing. That being said, I am on board... for this year, at least. I think the Eagles became a better team by exchanging some offensive talent for a similar level of defensive talent. That being said, well, you like to improve, not just redistribute.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
*Sits up in his cheesey Packer Palace and sips his Wisconsin buttermilk*

Oh, the peasantry is in upheaval again.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I'm really gonna miss Reggie Wayne Sad
DeMarco will stay in Dallas, I think.

Not surprising to see Reggie Wayne retire. He's pretty old in wide receiver years. Kudos to one of the best -- the guy ran very precise routes, and had a great set of hands, if not lightning speed. Shows that position to be as complex as it actually is.

I hadn't heard that Patrick Willis is retiring, that's a curve ball. Shame to lose him, he plays great football.

And Troy -- thanks for the memories, one of the last old-schoolers.

Maybe all the guys with pending domestic abuse charges are moving to different jurisdictions?
I also heard Suh to the Dolphins.

Marshall to the Jets with Harvin cut. (Steel go this one)

I've never seen so many moves by reputable players. Some seem to be addressing needs while others are clearly making cap room.
(March 10, 2015 at 4:32 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: *Sits up in his cheesey Packer Palace and sips his Wisconsin buttermilk*

Oh, the peasantry is in upheaval again.

A.J. Hawk leaving deals a blow to your defense.

And gives him to the Bungles. Boo.

At least the Ravens dumped all their receivers and are going to lose Owen Daniels as well.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 10, 2015 at 5:50 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: A.J. Hawk leaving deals a blow to your defense.

And gives him to the Bungles. Boo.

Hawk is coming home? Awesome. He'll be the best first LB off the bench in the league. Just saw a rumor that Cincy is in the running for Sheard too.
Ha ha. The Steelers tried to sign Darelle Revis. For like $8mil less than he wanted.

Valiant effort, Kevin Colbert.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That Unofficial NFL Thread Brian37 158 8384 March 11, 2024 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  How could I miss this rule for 55 years in the NFL? Brian37 14 1658 December 1, 2021 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  CFL VS NFL..... Brian37 28 2860 August 28, 2021 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Anyone watching the NFL draft? Brian37 11 1102 May 2, 2021 at 4:50 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  NFL Pro Bowl Brian37 0 268 January 31, 2021 at 9:39 am
  NFL and Covid....... Cam Newton..... Brian37 2 436 October 3, 2020 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NFL triva..... Brian37 2 332 September 29, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  NFL's Tom Dempsey latest victim of virus. Brian37 3 761 April 5, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Athene
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1015 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Two NFL records broken this weekend. Brian37 0 334 January 20, 2019 at 11:21 pm