Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found another thing I want changed on the forum
Found another thing I want changed on the forum
I think I've mentioned it before, but I believe it bears returning to for attention and a possible alteration.

Currently, only mods and admins can post twice in a row without having to wait an hour like a regular member.

Most of the time, because I have an active mind, I don't just have a thought once an hour. And if I attempt to post it right after having already posted something, it merely gets added to the previous post. This is an issue for the primary reason that the new thought and addition gets overlooked because people have already viewed the previous post. There's nothing but a line to indicate that anything new was added, and I've never gone back to a previously read post to see if anything new was added.

I believe the wait an hour before a new post appears one after another rule needs to be removed. I honestly see no reason for it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Found another thing I want changed on the forum - by Silver - April 20, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error found Rhizomorph13 11 4285 August 13, 2009 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13