Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Found another thing I want changed on the forum
#1
Found another thing I want changed on the forum
I think I've mentioned it before, but I believe it bears returning to for attention and a possible alteration.

Currently, only mods and admins can post twice in a row without having to wait an hour like a regular member.

Most of the time, because I have an active mind, I don't just have a thought once an hour. And if I attempt to post it right after having already posted something, it merely gets added to the previous post. This is an issue for the primary reason that the new thought and addition gets overlooked because people have already viewed the previous post. There's nothing but a line to indicate that anything new was added, and I've never gone back to a previously read post to see if anything new was added.

I believe the wait an hour before a new post appears one after another rule needs to be removed. I honestly see no reason for it.
"What a little moonlight can do." ~ Billie Holiday
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Found another thing I want changed on the forum - by Kitan Etos - April 20, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What has changed? zebo-the-fat 5 7915 June 2, 2025 at 8:46 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Kitan Etos 52 19970 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I want to post about a family member anonymously hogwash 24 8096 August 7, 2015 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Want to delete old profile. Nine 6 4709 February 21, 2012 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  So, I want to learn how to not fluff-post Handprint 18 10293 October 24, 2011 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Violet
  I want a smiley Zenith 17 10273 May 25, 2011 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Do you really want to delete this post? Cego_Colher 6 4729 September 16, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: theVOID
  New posts, you may want to review? Violet 13 6923 February 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  Error found Rhizomorph13 11 6232 August 13, 2009 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)