Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 7:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm thinking of pursuing a career in martial arts.
RE: I'm thinking of pursuing a career in martial arts.
(October 23, 2022 at 10:53 pm)Gentle_Idiot Wrote: Read the title please.

What do you think about that? I don't aim to be some kind of UFC champion or anything. I'm too old for that. But I am a natural-born powerlifter with years of training under my belt and I think I can be a decent "Judoka", which is the term for a Judo practitioner.

I'm currently in college for Exercise Science but I do wonder if I should stray from that path and pursue this martial arts instruction career... Hmm...

Although I'm often broke, I do have passive income. Enough to keep me fed. lol

What do you guys think? Honestly even if I put a halt on my formal schooling, I can go ahead and pursue my exercise science certification and actually get hired as a personal trainer. I don't know...

What do you folks think? Please keep in mind I'm not after the money. I'm after what will ultimately make me happy.

Thanks.

I’m not sure why you care what we think.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm thinking of pursuing a career in martial arts. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 24, 2022 at 4:04 am