Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 2:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Principle of Contingent Causation: The Impossibility of Infinite Regress.
RE: The Principle of Contingent Causation: The Impossibility of Infinite Regress.
(July 6, 2023 at 8:40 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Deese: understanding of a 6 yr old? Lol. Heard of IIMs? They're the best Management Institution in India. Some 1 BN Indians aim to get into them, and 2000-3000 do every year(and it was less in my time than it is now), and I was one of them. Also, right now, I work in a top US Investment Bank, and so yeah, I'm fairly good at Math and stuff, thank you very much.

Btw, you blatantly contradicted yourself when you said: "The universe itself qualifies as a potential first cause."

Yet earlier you said: "Misrepresentation #2. No one here said that the universe was a "first cause". Au contraire, according to the big bang model, most people here will claim that the universe is definitely NOT a "first cause"."

I could ask you: "Ignorant or dishonest? Please show your colors. The ignorant will ask, the dishonest will ignore and go on, like you did in the past." which you falsely asked me. So settle the blatant contradiction in your own words first. Then go back and read the response to this claim of yours above. The Universe cannot be the First Cause because the Universe does not demonstrate the deducible properties of the first cause.

Be back later.

bold mine

Only an unsupported claim. Provide proof: when, where, CAT score, what level of degree/certification, what US bank and what position do you hold.

You made the claim, now put up or shut up.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Principle of Contingent Causation: The Impossibility of Infinite Regress. - by brewer - July 7, 2023 at 9:54 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fine Tuning Principle: Devastating Disproof and Scientific Refutation of Atheism. Nishant Xavier 97 10011 September 20, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Silver
  An infinite progress FortyTwo 185 19416 September 13, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anthropic Principle vs Goddidit Coffee Jesus 39 6417 April 24, 2014 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  "The Judeo-Christian God Is Infinite"-Einstein michaelsherlock 7 3260 April 13, 2012 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Phil