(March 27, 2012 at 1:37 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Is it just me or did the images not load?
Oh and these parodies are the best:
http://www.weirdcrap.com/chick/
Well, I know that one didn't load properly, because I didn't properly encode it, and the "edit" function wasn't working. Here it is.
My guess is that, if none of the images are loading, it may be to do with the fact that it wouldn't allow more than ten pictures per post, and I managed to circumvent that requirement with the "quick reply" feature merging three posts into one.
If you can't read the post, here's the original tract
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.
![[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/yxR97P23/harmlesskitchen.png)
I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
![[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/yxR97P23/harmlesskitchen.png)
I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.



