Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
I'm late to the party and not reading 17 pages, sorry. I just wanted to throw in that discrimination like this is why I proudly wear my atheism on my sleeve. I have no problem mocking god out loud in a public setting. People need to know that there is a large minority, I won't be silenced.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by fuckass365 - June 4, 2012 at 7:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We wouldn't need laws if everyone was Christian! Eilonnwy 25 11110 June 5, 2010 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)