Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 1:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels
#3
RE: Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels
(June 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm)Justtristo Wrote: This appeared on the debunking christianity blog and I thought I would share it with all of you.

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.co....html#more

Interesting read. What I found more interesting is the parallels between Philo and the Gospel of John.

Quote:The author of the Fourth Gospel (or generally known as John) is not only well versed in the allegorical meanings (much like the Jew Philo of Alexandria, Egypt), but more importantly this author uses Greek philosophy to legitimize Jesus’ life as divine.

I'm still convinced that the Gospels are Hellenistic philosophy and not history!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels - by FallentoReason - June 7, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will only ban Homosexual marriage, on one condition RichardSteven 1 2330 March 5, 2025 at 8:35 am
Last Post: awty
  The Gospels and the war in Ukraine. Jehanne 15 5528 April 7, 2022 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why I can't take the Gospels seriously. Jehanne 39 12001 June 18, 2021 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 11449 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Kitan Etos 181 75053 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 68201 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 33534 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Personal evidence Kitan Etos 19 10454 November 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: c152
  Is Accepting Christian Evidence Special Pleading? SteveII 768 428600 September 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence? SteveII 643 259928 August 12, 2017 at 1:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)