Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 9:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heretic's poetry
RE: The Heretic's poetry
Not sure what you mean by this poem other than you have felt burned by men. But that does not mean all men objectify women, or that because we find body parts fun, means every man will treat you like shit.

When you accept yourself, that is when you can deal better with life. As a boy and a man growing up, I was constantly rejected thinking "If they only knew me". I caused myself so much needless pain chasing after girls and women who had no interest in me, and I did the same damned thing, I judged them.

The truth of biology and evolution, is that we do judge. It is how we select our potential mates. It is not to say that humans don't have stupid reasons for judging people, we do.

But I can tell you that for most humans, you are going to go through far more rejection than you will acceptance, before you hit someone who is on the same page.

Why should I lie and say I don't like fat women, I don't. But I also got rejected as the nerd dork, by all the girls in my high school.

It is NOT a matter of judging, it is a matter of your OWN biology and what you personally are attracted to. You cannot tell me in all the times you have been hit on, that there wasn't one person you said "no thanks" to?

You can only "get to know" someone after the initial attraction.

In fact, I fell for some hot women who turned out to be bat shit insane. My dick did the thinking at that point, but it was not worth it. I was married once, and she was nowhere near as hot as the other two I dated.

So I do understand "get to know", but you ultimately cannot help, even if you think someone is nice, you cant help what you are attracted to.

It is a complete myth "If I just try harder, or If I just show them how much I love them". Even my x wife left me, so whatever love or attraction we had, didn't work.

My advice to you is to stop focusing on saying "poor me" and "why me" which got me rejected, and focus on being you. If someone finds you initially attractive, you being yourself will show.

But please do not condemn humans for having body parts. We wouldn't exist if we were not attracted to the body parts of others, EVOLUTION WOULD NOT OCCUR.

Being physically attracted to someone is NOT objectifying. Otherwise all the girls and women who rejected me were wrong.

Just be you, I had to learn that the hard way and did what you are doing right now, blaming everyone else for what they cant help. If someone doesn't like you and doesn't want to date you then move on. I know that it is possible to find someone who will. And even then, we broke up.

Just live your life and don't judge people who reject you. Most of the time it really is as simple as "you are not my type".

But don't give me this pity party of being rejected. If I had a nickle. It is part of life, it sucks, but when you simply accept yourself SOMETIMES you can get lucky, and will be more likely to get lucky when you are yourself.

Messages In This Thread
The Heretic's poetry - by Creed of Heresy - July 8, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: The Heretic's poetry - by Brian37 - July 8, 2012 at 5:52 pm
RE: The Heretic's poetry - by Creed of Heresy - July 8, 2012 at 6:05 pm
RE: The Heretic's poetry - by Brian37 - July 8, 2012 at 7:20 pm
RE: The Heretic's poetry - by Creed of Heresy - July 16, 2012 at 2:49 am
RE: The Heretic's poetry - by Brian37 - July 16, 2012 at 4:26 pm
RE: The Heretic's poetry - by Creed of Heresy - July 17, 2012 at 1:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI writes poetry purplepurpose 5 970 February 4, 2023 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A new poetry section was added to my site. WinterHold 24 2064 January 22, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Great Poetry Zazzy 176 31521 August 15, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Crap poetry Cod 13 1482 March 12, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Cod
  Poetry or Lyrics that Inpire you tackattack 7 762 December 11, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Poetry slam (or close enough) Mr.Obvious 17 1588 November 26, 2018 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Heretic's defiance! Mystic 31 7215 October 29, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: no one
  Visions With Voices poetry publishes 2 more. Brian37 0 388 July 2, 2018 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "The Spoken Word" Poetry.... Brian37 5 882 April 2, 2018 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Poetry: Read and Listen Rhondazvous 14 2120 April 10, 2016 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Little lunch