Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hi sup
#9
RE: hi sup
Hi Ryan and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
hi sup - by Ryantology - July 16, 2012 at 5:34 am
RE: hi sup - by Napoléon - July 16, 2012 at 5:40 am
RE: hi sup - by LastPoet - July 16, 2012 at 5:45 am
RE: hi sup - by KnockEmOuttt - July 16, 2012 at 5:45 am
RE: hi sup - by jonb - July 16, 2012 at 6:33 am
RE: hi sup - by Vorith - July 16, 2012 at 6:04 pm
RE: hi sup - by Minimalist - July 16, 2012 at 6:22 pm
RE: hi sup - by KichigaiNeko - July 17, 2012 at 6:38 am
RE: hi sup - by Kayenneh - July 17, 2012 at 6:59 am
RE: hi sup - by Ryantology - July 17, 2012 at 10:49 am
RE: hi sup - by FemmeRealism - July 18, 2012 at 12:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sup? Zarastro 16 4551 September 29, 2016 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Zarastro
  Sup? AbsolutelyReligiousless 14 3742 June 13, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
Brick Sup fam Martian Mermaid 41 10807 April 27, 2016 at 4:33 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Sup wolfclan96 12 3854 January 13, 2015 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Sup everyone I'm TechAtheist! TechAtheist 23 6714 July 3, 2014 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: CindysRain
  Sup Sup 23 6035 April 10, 2014 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Sup
  sup belliott 20 5409 February 9, 2014 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Sup, fellers? Upside Down Dog 23 10528 October 20, 2012 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Upside Down Dog
Wink Hey sup! HeartSings 16 6405 July 19, 2011 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Violet
  sup guys mamamia88 12 5834 December 22, 2010 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Light of Truth



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)