Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup everyone I'm TechAtheist!
Sup everyone I'm TechAtheist!
Hey guys TechAtheist here and I feel like I can offer a lot here in the forums and have a lot to share, I'm currently a High School Student and I was a christian most my life until I realised how illogical it was to keep following it ... I totally respect Christians who can offer good to the world and don't discriminate against gays and homosexuality I have a huge problem with whoever does .. I believe we are all equel no matter what sex and race and orientation .. I chose to have Tech in my username because I love tech and know plenty about computers and phones etc .. So you can always ask me questions about anything Tech! So this has been my introduction I hope you guys enjoy having me here!
RE: Sup everyone I'm TechAtheist!
Welcome.

Can you fix an MRI?

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
Lol noo I can't .. I can fix phones and computers that has to do with the software.. Lolz

I have to say the website is really nice, the mobile version is pretty limited on android but using the desktop site version works great with no issues yet, I mostly post from mobile.
Welcome

Hey TechAtheist! Join in, we'd love to hear your opinions!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 3, 2014 at 12:34 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Welcome

Hey TechAtheist! Join in, we'd love to hear your opinions!

Thanks man Smile cool dog I have one myself a shih-tzu
But, will you help me with search my blog code to see where the formatting went buggy? ---- No, not really a request. Welcome aboard.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Yo. Welcome.
Welcome to the crazy house matey.
I wish these guys would plug in the tapatalk mod, I live on it on the mustang forum.
And no insulting xtards unless they insult our intelligence first. Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I baked you some cookies but I don't know much about computers so there was an accident.
[Image: cookies.jpg]

Jkjk welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. Enjoy some cookies

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sup? Zarastro 16 1516 September 29, 2016 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Zarastro
  Sup? AbsolutelyReligiousless 14 1739 June 13, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89