Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 3:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchslapped and freed.
RE: Hitchslapped and freed.
Welcome to the forums, I just joined today as well. It is a truly amazing place. I can attest to that. Within two hours of joining my intro thread had sprawled to nearly four pages, finally reaching like five before everyone got tired. It's been quiet around here for a few hours now so don't get discouraged if no one else posts soon.

I would like to say that I also liked Hitchens' books, and I also greatly enjoyed "The God Delusion" and "Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists" Both of them were very good books. I have been an atheist for nearly ten years now, playing with different religions off and on but never really believing in them. I finally gave up this year and just decided that to study religions is fine and even quite fascinating, but that none of them are real. Hence the reason I wanted to find a place like this. Hopefully you will like it as much as I have for the few hours I have been a part of it. My advice to you, jump right in and have some fun. These are some amazing ass people.

Hope to see you around,
C.W.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:31 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.

Messages In This Thread
Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 19, 2012 at 9:37 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by C.W. Sims - July 19, 2012 at 9:52 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 19, 2012 at 10:17 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by C.W. Sims - July 19, 2012 at 10:26 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 20, 2012 at 12:09 am
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Minimalist - July 19, 2012 at 10:52 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Erinome - July 19, 2012 at 11:06 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by jonb - July 19, 2012 at 11:38 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by pgrimes15 - July 20, 2012 at 10:24 am
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 20, 2012 at 6:44 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by KnockEmOuttt - July 23, 2012 at 10:20 pm