Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 4:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do your beliefs imply a Necessary being exists?
#88
Do your beliefs imply a Necessary being exists?
(August 12, 2012 at 3:29 pm)Shell B Wrote: If A implies B, it is not sound proof. The implication of something is not proof of something. Having a nice smelling sheet implies that I have nice smelling detergent, but I could have also been wearing perfume and lying in bed.
Not in the sense I'm using the word 'implies'.
So these philosophers were all like, "That Kant apply universally!" And then these mathematicians were all like, "Oh yes it Kan!"
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Do your beliefs imply a Necessary being exists? - by Categories+Sheaves - August 12, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will prove to you that God exists Order 771 174519 September 6, 2026 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Yes God Exists Unapologetics 80 10537 April 26, 2026 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  I will prove to you that Cod exists. BrianSoddingBoru4 10 5582 April 9, 2025 at 2:32 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  I will prove to you The Great Cosmic Penguin exists The Architect Of Fate 1 2101 April 8, 2025 at 3:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you the Borg exists Nay_Sayer 1 2069 April 8, 2025 at 2:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you the Cyril the Space Wombat exists. The Valkyrie 12 5186 April 8, 2025 at 2:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you Bog exists! BrianSoddingBoru4 4 2967 April 8, 2025 at 2:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Will Prove To You That Zardoz Exists! Rev. Rye 0 1705 April 7, 2025 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  A timeless being cannot create mcc1789 125 37546 August 29, 2019 at 1:01 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Best response to "You are being too bookish and nerdy!"? FlatAssembler 25 7204 April 5, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)