Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Does Atheism and Left-Wing Politics Usually Go Together?
RE: Why Does Atheism and Left-Wing Politics Usually Go Together?
(October 1, 2012 at 4:35 pm)Tiberius Wrote: and some poor families could live off the state but choose to go to work and try to get their children in work. I'm not saying that people tend towards laziness in communism...just that communism rewards laziness.

and what are they rewarded with? AND WHAT MAKES A PERSON LAZY? Why are you not lazy? do you attribute it to your race your upbringing, your nation's culture? What is it that seperates YOU from THEM, what makes you a better person from birth?

Quote:Evidently you aren't aware of the number of consumers that get pissed off whenever a union organises a strike. Unions in this country are greedy and ruin the economy. Even the Labour party (the major union supporting party) are turning against them!
if it wasn't for your country's "labour party" you'd be your king's personal slave............

........... libertarians beleive everyone should have the "freedom" to be a slave

Quote:Wrong. A "communist state" is an oxymoron. Look up the difference between a state and a nation. A nation is not a political term; it's at a basic level the same as a collection of communities. You can have communist communities; a collection of communist communities would be a communist nation.
since you seem to know more about communism than karl marx why don't you explain what a "successful" communist nation would look like, how would you measure its success, would you measure by how much natural resources that coountry has? how much capital it has?

Quote:As a US citizen, you can buy oil from foreign countries if you so wish.
no you cannot if your country has embrago placed on it it's citizen cannot purchase whatever is a part of that embargo.

Quote:That means the US government does not have complete control over the US economy. Government control of an economy only relates to the internal and internal -> external transactions of that economy. Of course, no government can have complete control over which entities decide to trade with them, but that is irrelevant when discussing communist control of an economy. Government control affects the government's citizens. In North Korea, the government controls the entire economy, fact.
so let's say I go your house with a gun and force you family to not eat food for 3 days.......... then I call the neighbor's and tell them "look at how horrible this man treats his family look there starving!" then you say "hey you held us hostage and forced us to starve at gun point", and all the neighbor's do is call you a liar.

The US is still at war with North Korea, why don't you put down, the ron paul youtube conspiracy video's and do some actual research about global politics

The American Libertarian movement is a white supremacist movement, I've told you this, I've shown you a mountain evidence, and you still REFUSE to beleive. Why?.....and don't ask me for more fucking evidence

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Does Atheism and Left-Wing Politics Usually Go Together? - by cratehorus - October 1, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2738 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 8068 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 5359 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 339 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2383 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 850 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 550 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Politics and Twitter. Brian37 27 1589 May 6, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  [Serious] When you left theism, did you go Left? zwanzig 34 2286 April 22, 2021 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 1074 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal