Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 4:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Smith breaks into urban agribusiness (and he may have to go to Washington).
RE: Mr. Smith breaks into urban agribusiness (and he may have to go to Washington).
Well unfortunately, I am just an amateur gardener. My knowledge extends to "dirt = plant things here, hope they grow + water will help = flowers/veggies maybe possibly if the garden gnomes allow it." So this sort of thing? *gestures to the rocket ship flying way over his head* Waaaay somewhere up there.

Now, I know a bit about growing tomatoes and quite a decent bit about growing kale, and a decent amount about growing pot. If it were me I'd probably grow a bunch of kale amidst pot plants since the Kale provides hearty foliage, moisture control, and is high in vitamin C. Everyone loves VC!

Messages In This Thread
Subject edited for length - by Rhizomorph13 - November 13, 2012 at 4:30 pm
RE: Mr. Smith - by The Grand Nudger - November 13, 2012 at 4:47 pm
RE: Mr. Smith - by Rhizomorph13 - November 13, 2012 at 5:18 pm
What do I need to know? - by The Grand Nudger - November 13, 2012 at 5:37 pm
RE: Mr. Smith breaks into urban agribusiness (and he may have to go to Washington). - by Creed of Heresy - November 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution or gentrification: Do urban farms lead to higher rents? thesummerqueen 6 2521 October 24, 2012 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko