Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA
RE: I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA
I don't know if I'm very nice. I'm nice to people I care about. Well, not all the time, but I try and tend to be quick to apologize. I do bake chocolate cakes. I do not invite neighbors over, as I don't tend to enjoy being overly social with people outside of my family. I used to have a big garden. I like tiger lilies. I am very nice to children and they rarely annoy me. I tend to be polite to strangers. Tiberius thought it odd that I say hi to random people we would see walking near us. I do hold grudges. I don't waste time in my life making up with people who are unimportant. I'll be here once, why fucking bother?

This is nowhere near my dirty hobby. My dirty hobby would disturb you. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
s - by Gilgamesh - February 4, 2013 at 1:16 am
joob - by Ryantology - February 4, 2013 at 1:19 am
RE: I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA - by Shell B - February 4, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jezebel author pwned? Vincenzo Vinny G. 3 890 December 7, 2012 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Kirbmarc
  The Author Misattribution Game Elles 18 3860 December 2, 2010 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye