Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 11:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I was at the zoo today..or..the true adventures of Dotard.
#1
I was at the zoo today..or..the true adventures of Dotard.
and I noticed my favorite gorilla was locked away. I asked the zoo-keep where she (the gorilla) was at.
He replied that she was very agitated because she is in heat and there are no male gorillas in the zoo.

He thought for a moment and asked, "Would you be interested in having sex with her for $500?"

I thought a moment and said "Sure, under three conditions."

1. I don't want to have to kiss her.

2. Nobody must know about this.

3. I need some time to come up with the $500.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I was at the zoo today..or..the true adventures of Dotard. - by Dotard - November 16, 2009 at 9:56 am
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by Tiberius - November 16, 2009 at 10:10 am
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by Violet - November 16, 2009 at 2:00 pm
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by fr0d0 - November 16, 2009 at 5:08 pm
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by Dotard - November 17, 2009 at 10:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5051 1170732 October 3, 2026 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1279 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Thing That Aren't True, But You Wish They Were BrianSoddingBoru4 0 389 July 18, 2026 at 5:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How's the weather treating you today? Kitan Etos 630 129601 June 28, 2026 at 4:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3869 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4548 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. awty 29 8891 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 2995 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 2624 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Learn the true mersey Angrboda 7 2212 March 18, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)