Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 2:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I was at the zoo today..or..the true adventures of Dotard.
#10
RE: I was at the zoo today..or..the true adventures of Dotard.
Quote:Not back in '54 on the hunting trip. Just then when I went 'RawWWRrr!!!'


Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

The good news is that since my operation last year,I no longer sneeze,fart AND piss simultaneously (really)

Well,at least for now. Angry
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by Tiberius - November 16, 2009 at 10:10 am
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by Violet - November 16, 2009 at 2:00 pm
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by fr0d0 - November 16, 2009 at 5:08 pm
RE: I was at the zoo today...... - by Dotard - November 17, 2009 at 10:27 am
RE: I was at the zoo today..or..the true adventures of Dotard. - by padraic - November 17, 2009 at 9:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5051 1170852 October 3, 2026 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1280 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Thing That Aren't True, But You Wish They Were BrianSoddingBoru4 0 389 July 18, 2026 at 5:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How's the weather treating you today? Kitan Etos 630 129607 June 28, 2026 at 4:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3869 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4548 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. awty 29 8891 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 2995 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 2630 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Learn the true mersey Angrboda 7 2212 March 18, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)