Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 4:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My reasoning in rejecting eternal torture/hell...
RE: My reasoning in rejecting eternal torture/hell...
(March 27, 2013 at 2:32 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Godschild, I have a question. Can you lay out just whAt you believe, please, or link me to that thread? All I ever see from you is, "dont put words into my mouth!" or one liner bible propagandas. Oh! or definition descriptions. Oh! or fleeting thoughts of vindication at the existance of Hell. Oh! or just not even answering questions, like, ever.

Do you have anywhere or anything that is original? Words from yOur mouth examining something rather than answering as if you were the bible itself?

Just wondering.

At first I was not going to answer such an inconsiderate bunch of dribble, at a second glance I decided you need to see the truth.
First, why do you pick out small segments of what I post and make it into something it's not, to me that's lying.
Second, I have nothing original but not for the reasons you want others to believe, the scriptures are thousands of years old and have said the same thing down through the ages.
Third,I answer all questions that I can (have time for) or believe is worth the time.
Forth, you should grow up and let go of your hatred for Christians who do not compromise their beliefs, we've done nothing to you, except maybe care about your soul.
Fifth, when I answer I give what I honestly believe, just because you do not agree with it doesn't make it wrong.
Now here's what I believe about hell, anyone who rejects Jesus as their Lord and savior will be in hell by their own decision, it's as simple as that, it's written all over the NT. Hell is a dark place and a place of self inflicted torment. The fire the scriptures speak of is to give man an idea of what hell will be like, why, because man could not understand what it would be like to go through eternity without the love of God and the hatred one builds in one's self in hell. In this life God's love is with you everyday whether you want it or not. You experience it even though you do not realize it and not to realize it IMO is sad. Life in hell will not be burning and torture, a person will be all alone in hell, no one to comfort you from your hatred for God, to comfort you from your loneliness. You will find no relief from the sounds of those suffering their self inflicted torment, yes, you will hear the torment of others forever, yet you will see no one, loneliness and hatred will be your only companion. This suffering is your's and your's alone it belongs to you because you will make it, it doesn't have to be this way though. I could go on but you should get an idea of what I believe.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My reasoning in rejecting eternal torture/hell... - by Godschild - March 27, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELL or not HELL? Little Rik 91 12137 November 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Eternal bliss Cod 135 16811 September 6, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Why doesn't hell in Islam and Christianity have Cold as torture? Spixri 33 9558 April 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Nature's reasoning for religion... maestroanth 4 1518 May 20, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Eternal Damnation Hungry Hungry Hippo 14 5089 August 15, 2015 at 4:39 am
Last Post: Hungry Hungry Hippo
  Free Will and Loving/Rejecting God Nope 126 30040 January 26, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  An eternal life is a worthless life. Lucanus 47 12678 December 24, 2014 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The more you attend Church, the more likely you are so support Torture. CapnAwesome 111 16392 December 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Eternal punishment is pointless. Ryantology 497 63419 December 5, 2014 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  God is not the only eternal one ! (if he exist) reality.Mathematician 16 3484 June 19, 2014 at 3:06 am
Last Post: reality.Mathematician