Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect?
RE: Male Bats Caught Performing Oral Sex on Females
(April 2, 2013 at 12:48 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: There's a difference between discussion and preaching though, and that's what I've meant all along. strodel preaches, even though he's been told not to. Even though people have tried to have discussion with him. He pops into threads that don't require it to demonstrate how 'amazing' he is. That's an asshole move if you were an atheist or a theist.

We have plenty of theists who have been on this board who never preached. They had legit discussion. I enjoyed all of their presences. I even struggled to keep a few of them here when they tried to ragequit. I even defended one of our more in-group minded members who seems to have left - mehmet - when he was getting railed on for things he didn't deserve. If you're here for discussion or to ask questions, then we let you stay. Sometimes (well, most of the time) we fuck with you. That's this forum - it'll happen no matter what belief structure you're under. Sometimes you're wrong about something and we correct you. If you act like a twat about it, then it gets ugly. If you're down with the correction but need clarification, no one has a problem being 'normal' and explaining it, or even adjusting their views about it.

Well this is by far is the best forum I've been to, the most open to other people, and the friendliest I've been too. It's just it can always be better (less insults, more niceness).

And it's got really cool members (like yourself).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect? - by Nine - April 2, 2013 at 6:19 pm
RE: Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect? - by Nine - April 2, 2013 at 5:46 pm
RE: Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect? - by Nine - April 2, 2013 at 6:18 pm
RE: Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect? - by Nine - April 3, 2013 at 5:19 pm
RE: Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect? - by Nine - April 4, 2013 at 7:16 am
RE: Joking vs mockery, respect or disrespect? - by Nine - April 4, 2013 at 8:02 am
RE: Male Bats Caught Performing Oral Sex on Females - by MysticKnight - April 2, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck the word "respect". Brian37 31 5480 September 5, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Question Respect in the face of ignorance? Napoléon 35 9826 September 10, 2011 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: bozo