Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
would you use a time machine to change your past
#16
RE: would you use a time machine to change your past
I would undo my cocain habbit which got me kicked out of highschool.

I would probably also undo my last releationship because it left me in such a horrible state of depression.

I would call my grandpa a worthless nazi cunt before he died

I would tell my mother that I am not a science project

I would stop this post because it is starting to be far to reveiling about my person..............
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: would you use a time machine to change your past - by Something completely different - April 9, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Is the Past Real? Neo-Scholastic 202 61623 January 10, 2023 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Machine Intelligence and Human Ethics BrianSoddingBoru4 24 6635 May 28, 2019 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Would you? A theoretical question. Jackie 36 8298 January 6, 2019 at 7:12 am
Last Post: Dmitry1983
  How to change a mind Aroura 0 727 July 30, 2018 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Objective morality: how would it affect your judgement/actions? robvalue 42 17466 May 5, 2018 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  Would you punish yourself? Kitan Etos 23 6343 February 26, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Presentism and Infinite Chain of Past Events GrandizerII 48 21168 December 13, 2017 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How would you describe a Humanist? Bahana 10 3591 October 21, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you get rid of your sexual desire if you could? Macoleco 78 27213 October 16, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What would you do if you found out we are all in a sim? ignoramus 46 11730 October 9, 2017 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)