Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Retarded Thing You've Heard From Priest/Preacher
RE: Most Retarded Thing You've Heard From Priest/Preacher
-They said I was put on earth as a stone in the road to test the faithful to see if I could make them stumble. There was nothing I could do because my destiny was hell.

-They said my greatest sin was hanging out with a certain friend because she had her hands dirty by her past (her mom pimped her out to old men when she was six)

-They said oral sex was an abomination.

- A woman's period is a reminder that we are the reason for the world's corruption.

- The pastor offered to give ten percent of his income (tithes given to him from church members) to help with the construction fund... and the crowd cheered and cried for his generosity.

And my fav:

"oooooh shalbalukashai.... ooooh rababasajaiiiiiii The lord says unto you that he has chosen you to go to the nations and share the unction! You have been chosen and he has shed his unction over your head. You will perform miracles in his name rabababababasaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii shalalalalala" (walks to the next person and repeats same mumbo jumbo in ear)

Devil
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Retarded Thing You've Heard From Priest/Preacher - by Fruity - June 7, 2013 at 1:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4536 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The best thing about ____________ ( fill in blank) onlinebiker 3 343 March 13, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 614 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1248 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 774 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 552 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1587 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Who winds you up the most? Cod 26 1996 October 22, 2018 at 7:44 am
Last Post: brewer
  My cat is the weirdest thing Foxaèr 17 1854 October 9, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Mermaid
  Say the nicest thing about the user above. Mystic 26 2006 October 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda