Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Making of an Atheist: How Immorality Leads to Unbelief
#4
RE: The Making of an Atheist: How Immorality Leads to Unbelief
I don't think I got the memo about anti-faith. I didn't realise I was supposed to bring any. How can I be a proper rebellious atheist if nobody tells me these things?

I am passionate though, I'll admit that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of an Atheist: How Immorality Leads to Unbelief - by Cyberman - July 24, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is making the rounds on my FB feed. Figbash 10 4000 December 16, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What is your favourite positive argument for atheism/unbelief? Lucanus 113 52781 April 22, 2017 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9789 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Gods immorality. Socratic Meth Head 105 38517 April 9, 2016 at 9:53 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11554 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Quiet Atheist vs Militant Atheist z7z 62 23418 May 18, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: abentwookie
  Making money out of cretins FreeTony 21 7139 February 10, 2015 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  On Unbelief III. Deconstructing Arguments From Design Mudhammam 10 6517 December 24, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  On Unbelief: II. Thinking About Thinking Mudhammam 0 1555 December 14, 2014 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  On Unbelief I. Introduction Mudhammam 7 4461 December 11, 2014 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Whateverist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)