(August 25, 2013 at 6:17 pm)paulpablo Wrote:You like arguments? I should hang up on you more often...(August 25, 2013 at 12:54 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I don't remember that shit. I didn't realise anybody took it all that seriously.
I only came onto this forum to have heated long long debates, there's been a severe lack of them recently resulting in my boredom.
And I haven't felt like a cunt from any one of the major arguments I've had on here.
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:16 am
Thread Rating:
|
most heated arguments / debates.
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


