Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your most fanboy item(s)?
What's your most fanboy item(s)?
I have a full size sword of Gryffindor. Nice weight but the balance sucks. I also have over a dozen Gojira-related "action figures".
RE: What's your most fanboy item(s)?
Nada.

I learned at a young age that material things are always taken away.
(September 3, 2020 at 8:23 am)Eleven Wrote: Nada.

I learned at a young age that material things are always taken away.

So "never had" is better than "had and lost"?
(September 3, 2020 at 8:25 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: So "never had" is better than "had and lost"?

Precisely.
(September 3, 2020 at 8:21 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I have a full size sword of Gryffindor. Nice weight but the balance sucks. I also have over a dozen Gojira-related "action figures".

protected by a ginormous yet somewhat fluffy feline monster creature!

Looks around bare room. Struggling to come up with anything Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have a set of three lead crystal silmarils. They’re fixed and wired to light up in a fancy wood presentation box.

That’s one of the perks of being married - you get to buy stupid, useless shit and get yelled at for it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Guys, when does hoarding become a problem?
Do people have different levels of hoarding tolerance before somebody loses an eye or gets issued with divorce papers?

Do both parties have to be hoard tolerant?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I purchased a Hammerli 380 Olympic Pistol after seeing it in the movie Point of no Return.

[Image: Pointofnoreturn.jpg]
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
I have Minnesota Twins logo disposable rain ponchos, does that count? I've also got matching table cloths, and a Minnesota Twins flag.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Currently on the wall of my home office/studio/jungle room are poster of Farrah on a skateboard, Rush, Elephant Revival, and Earth, Wind and Fire.  In the closet sit boxes of Marvel Comics from '72-'82.  Anyone interested in the original Jim Starlin Thanos War with Captain Marvel and the Avengers?  Well forget it.  I can't let go.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your most favorite thing about being Single/Married? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 11208 January 31, 2017 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 40546 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman in relation to their clothing. paulpablo 30 4721 December 31, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your Three Most Influential Books Whateverist 53 5748 June 14, 2015 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Exian
  One item of significance that you have had forever? Jay1982 27 3922 November 9, 2011 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Violet