Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
linguistic question
#5
RE: linguistic question
At my baptism I've been given 2 names, Leonardus Cornelis. So If I didn't like the name Leo I could have gone with Corne (which are both common Dutch names). I stayed with Leo.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Reply



Messages In This Thread
linguistic question - by padraic - January 13, 2010 at 12:57 am
RE: linguistic question - by theVOID - January 13, 2010 at 1:34 am
RE: linguistic question - by padraic - January 13, 2010 at 2:25 am
RE: linguistic question - by TruthWorthy - January 13, 2010 at 2:57 am
RE: linguistic question - by leo-rcc - January 13, 2010 at 4:38 am
RE: linguistic question - by Meatball - January 13, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linguistic diversity should be discouraged Alexmahone 20 3990 May 31, 2018 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 14881 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 30101 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)