Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians.
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians.
Quotes went funny so had to post this a little differently...

In response to kılıç_mehmet

And the homosexuals have been rounded up in this manner under the LGBT banner.

Rounded up? What are we? A pack of dogs?

Individuals here and there have no real impact on public until they form a collective identity. But an artificial identity was created for the so-called LGBT community, under "sexual minorities".

I still fail to see how it is arficial. Anything that is not a part of the majority is a minority. It is what it is.

After forming a collective, they will obviously create an understanding based on what makes them so different from the majority and they will as such, become a minority.

Again, you do not become a minority. You either are in the minority or you are not. There is not a special minority club or anything.

In the case of homosexuals, that is somewhat harder, because their lifestyles are quite anti-social. They defy anything that has to do with society.

How do they defy anything that has to do with society?

Individual homosexuals that are not involved into the whole LGBT community thing already have their vices covered up by some other means, they have families and wives and jobs and fit fairly well into normal society.
And those who don't, usually try to keep out of the eyes of society, not just because society puts pressure on them, but their condition itself puts the pressure on them, because they do realize that they cannot fit into a society that is built on heterosexuality, and well, modern societies are all built on heterosexuality, family, marriage, child bearing and raising.

Did I read that right? Condition? It is not a condition.
What puts the pressure on us is the fact that people are too interested in who everyone else is sleeping with and make it their issue if they do not agree with it. If people minded their own business there wouldnt be such a big issue.

In short, minorities do have their ways of trying to gain a psychological advantage over the majority. Like you say, "if they don't give us what we want, we're going to go out in freaky latex suits with dildos protruding from their sides or wearing wigs and fake tits just to show the public we can actually mock them and they can't say anything about it." But no, you're wrong, because people, as I said, are getting tired of this.

What are you even talking about?

That's what I said. You are a self-proclaimed minority, what else?

A minority is what it is. You either are in the minority or you are not. To say that it is self proclaimed is to hint at it being invalid in some way.

Well, why would you voice and agenda if you don't want it to be implemented?

What you see as agenda I see as seeking rights.

So what really makes you think that the majority should actually distort its own values in order to create marriage that fits your expectations? Well as I previously stated, you cannot be yourself in society unless you conform to certain expectations of the majority. And I don't think that you wish to conform to their expectations, quite the reverse actually, you wish them to conform to your expectations, to which I say, you're clearly out of your league.

I fail to see what values are supposedly being distorted. I do not wish to conform to anything and I do not expect others to conform either. Looking for people to confirm and seeking equal rights for all are two different things.

Well, it was artificially created. Gays are not a recent phenomena. They have existed for centuries. And until the 20th century they have not surfaced as a minority. Unlike natural minorities, like ethnic minorities, the so-called sexual minorities are a new phenomena, and are the result of the counterculture movement, which makes them artificial.

It is not a phenonema, full stop. I fail to see how sexual minorities are not natural minorities.

No you can't create children. You need to use the natural dynamics in order to do so, so you must conform to the only way of reproduction there is. Heterosexual reproduction. Gays can have children via surrogate mothers. The only thing that they do is to ejaculate into a petri dish instead of directly ejaculating into a woman. Or have someone plant sperm into their womb, instead of getting them planted via coitus.
But it all involves male sperm, and female eggs.
Nothing is different, you're just lying to yourself.

It is a form of reproduction. Sorry it doesnt conform to your idea of how it should be done.

You seem to have this attitude of anything that is different should be quiet or sod off, which is very primal.

Messages In This Thread
Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 11, 2013 at 7:21 am
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Tonus - October 11, 2013 at 10:37 am
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 12, 2013 at 6:30 am
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 12, 2013 at 7:11 am
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by IAmNotHere - October 13, 2013 at 8:35 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 14, 2013 at 2:33 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by IAmNotHere - October 14, 2013 at 11:01 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by IAmNotHere - October 14, 2013 at 11:15 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Minimalist - October 13, 2013 at 8:46 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 14, 2013 at 7:36 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brakeman - October 14, 2013 at 7:53 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 14, 2013 at 8:09 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brakeman - October 14, 2013 at 9:26 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 14, 2013 at 9:26 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by *Deidre* - October 14, 2013 at 9:35 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by IAmNotHere - October 15, 2013 at 1:18 am
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by IAmNotHere - October 15, 2013 at 7:47 pm
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. - by Brian37 - October 15, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 1031 April 23, 2024 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2224 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2854 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 6635 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia Secular Elf 7 2428 March 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Says His Views on Gays are "Evolving" Rhondazvous 19 2232 April 5, 2016 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Questions about Iran and Islam A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 12 1636 March 5, 2016 at 8:58 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
  What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK? Rhondazvous 17 3614 September 5, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Rick Santorum says gays are at fault. Brian37 28 4533 October 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Lesbians not liking men - Social construct? JesusChristIsLord69 45 9990 March 31, 2014 at 9:25 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko