Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about Iran and Islam
Questions about Iran and Islam
two friend in this forum ask some Questions about me and other items and said me they can help me for translation in this forum because one of them understan farsi .
I tought its better shared some conversation in this forum.

RE: Questions about Iran and Islam
If anybody has any Question, please write.

No, I don't have any questions for someone having "All real Muslims are Evils" in their sig. Same as I wouldn't have any for someone making that claim about christians, jews or any other given group of people. Chances of getting an unbiased, informative and neutral answer are slim, to say the least.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 4, 2016 at 12:01 pm)abaris Wrote: No, I don't have any questions for someone having "All real Muslims are Evils" in their sig. Same as I wouldn't have any for someone making that claim about christians, jews or any other given group of people. Chances of getting an unbiased, informative and neutral answer are slim, to say the least.

I have written in my signature real muslims, please answer me and define you think who is real muslim.

How about you NOT lump every muslim in the same category. Basically this is what you are doing. How about YOU define what a "real Muslim" is since you're the once making the claim that they are all "Evils".

By the way, "evils" would indicate a plural. Drop the "s" at the end of the word since the word "evil" neither signifies that it is singular or plural. It just is what it is. It is an adjective, or a descriptor, which is a word used to describe something. It is also a noun. See below:

e·vil
ˈēvəl/
adjective
adjective: evil

profoundly immoral and malevolent.
"his evil deeds"
synonyms: wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More
malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;
monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable;
informallowdown, dirty
"an evil deed"
antonyms: good, virtuous
(of a force or spirit) embodying or associated with the forces of the devil.
"we have been driven out of the house by this evil spirit"
harmful or tending to harm.
"the evil effects of high taxes"
synonyms: cruel, mischievous, pernicious, malignant, malign, baleful, vicious; More
destructive, harmful, hurtful, injurious, detrimental, deleterious, inimical, bad, ruinous
"an evil spirit"
antonyms: good, beneficial
(of something seen or smelled) extremely unpleasant.
"a bathroom with an evil smell"
synonyms: unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, horrible, foul, disgusting, filthy, vile, noxious
"an evil smell"
antonyms: pleasant

noun
noun: evil

profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.
"the world is stalked by relentless evil"
synonyms: wickedness, bad, badness, wrongdoing, sin, ill, immorality, vice, iniquity, degeneracy, corruption, depravity, villainy, nefariousness, malevolence
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sure, sure, I;ve got one.  How did you end up with your perception of both who real muslims are (whomever they are) and that they're evil?  Not a dig, just wondering.  What happened?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If i want be a real muslim:
i must war with non-muslims.
I must kill atheist and agnostic people
real muslims must kill everybody that painted caricatoor about Muhammad rasoul Allah.
your government say Osama bin laden and ISIS are bad.
why you say they good.
But i read original Islamic books and know ISIS and Hizbollah and Alqaede act true Islam like order of Quraan and Rasoul Allah.

Well, consider that I've been crippled for Islam...I really liked being able to walk or just stand up without searing pain...so it's not some halfway across the world ideological grudge, for me.  Still....I've met plenty of "real muslims" that aren't evil..I owe my life to a couple of em.  

What's your experience, how did you come to this position?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 4, 2016 at 7:11 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: two friend in this forum ask some Questions about me and other items and said me they can help me for translation in this forum because one of them understan farsi .
I tought its better shared some conversation in this forum.

I have decided only myself translate my thinking from Farsi to English.
If anybody has question about Iran and Islam Ask me.
All my text in this forum translated by me and not by any friend.

(March 4, 2016 at 5:58 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Well, consider that I've been crippled for Islam...I really liked being able to walk or just stand up without searing pain...so it's not some halfway across the world ideological grudge, for me.  Still....I've met plenty of "real muslims" that aren't evil..I owe my life to a couple of em.  

What's your experience, how did you come to this position?

they are not real muslim your friend do not act by Islam.
a real muslim is a person who act by Quran and Hadith. Imam khomaini and abubakr al baghdadi and Taliban are real muslim.
a real muslim must Jihad in all of world for converting all people of world to Islam or if they refuse they must pay monthly jaziye, only jewish and christian and zartoshty can stay in their religen by paying monthly jaziye all other folower of other religion must be kill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 1935 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2401 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1256 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 26 2962 April 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Thoughts on migrant crisis and Islam. paulpablo 21 4555 November 17, 2015 at 5:47 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Giant surprise coming to Islam and Russia professor 46 9793 April 2, 2014 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Exclamation Hot news about Iran and Middle East! A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 8 2325 January 6, 2014 at 7:13 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
  How is IRAN?? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 38 8784 January 3, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Who are Turks of Iran?! A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 4 2466 December 25, 2013 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Why Iran is hostile Israel and America? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 18 4234 December 24, 2013 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c