Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital
RE: Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital
(November 19, 2013 at 10:46 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(November 19, 2013 at 9:41 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, its not we, who are ruining anything. We don't have the power to rise above the status of a worker in Germany, so would you expect us to have the power to ruin anything for anyone? You are truly naive. Blame not us, blame your politicians, blame the liberals for betraying you.
Other than that, I am anti-immigration from my side. I don't want our people to go and be the workers of someone else, stuck in ethnic enclaves, facing the scorn of others for their ethnic identity, culture and religion. I don't want our youth to turn to crime because they are disgruntled with their lot in life.
And truth be told, this is only natural. We Turks and Europeans have been at war ever since the Huns, and would it be any surprise if we experienced friction under the same roof? Similarly, other muslim nations, who have been historical enemies, how would you expect them to share the same country?
I do not blame the europeans for being hostile towards immigrants, that's the most natural thing to do.
But it is the liberals who have created this battle, and pit the people against eachother by bringing them in the first place. Else, they would have lost their relevance in society, they would have no minority to back up, they would have no "disenfranchised" to support, and since they themselves are political minorities, they'd be alone, and without power.
We all are simply pawns in their game.
So do not expect me to back up the liberals simply because they support Turks in Europe. It is not their place to support our people. I refuse to let my people be the part of the same plague that is spreading to my lands.

Besides, syncretism is quite stupid. You take from this and that, and create an impure substance which you claim be the salve to your wounds. Nationalism is enough of a cure for every social ill, mainly because it comes from the essence of a people.

Sorry pal, you won't find hypocrisy in my words. I am not going against my own by opposing the liberal weapon of war, immigration, as a matter of fact, what I'm doing is very nationalistic.
You sound like Mao blaming everything on liberals. I, myself, draw much influence from right-wing liberal populism, especially Dutch right-wing liberalism, such as that of Pim Fortuyn & Geert Wilders. Do you even know what liberalism is? JFK defined liberal as "someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions".

Also, I am a cultural-internationalist. Your Muslims ought to stop living like pigs & enter the 21st century. You should accept or be forced to accept liberal Western values. Is this not what your nationalist leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk did when he banned Sharia law & enforced writing in Latin script?

The irony is that you say that the Europeans are hostile towards immigrants, when in reality Europe has been far too welcoming. Now Muslims are trying to take over.
Well, since they are the supporters of the celebrate diversity thing, I guess its them who should be blamed for it.
Besides, right-wing liberalism, which is probably a poltiical stance based on reaction, not on idealism, is something that has a lifespan only as long as there are immigrants, especially muslims in Europe. It really leads to nowhere. Their whole political platform is built on anti-immigration policies, with nothing else. If anti-immigration has its roots in nationalism, it means something, else, not.

And I do know what liberalism is, it was something else in the past, but its something else today. The liberals of the past were not exactly the rootless cosmopolitants we know of today. They had ideals, and many were also part of nationalistic movements. For example, Turkish nationalism has been created by Jadidist progressives, who could be termed "liberals". However they were nothing like the liberals of today, who use the term to denote excessive individualism, and excessive individual liberties with no regard to tradition, culture and society.
Their concepts of freedom and liberty were romantic concepts, mostly associated with independence and sovereinity of their nations, and not with the degeneracy we see around the globe today that liberals support.

Besides, I'm not an internationalist, especially not an ummah-sympathisant, so I really do not care if the other muslims live like pigs, though I'm sure that a many of them lead better lives than you do, especially in oil rich countries like the UAE, Qatar, Dubai and Saudi Arabia, and the rest are already locked in civil strife which has been initiated by the west.

Besides, you cannot force anyone to accept anything, you have no power to do so. No one wants your liberalism. Neither did our founding father, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. He didn't ban the Sharia, a certain Sultan named Murad II. did. At that point, he only brought modern values that already existed in urban regions to rural areas.
He did so in order to allow every member of the nation to properly participate in the revival of the nation, as the said ummah mentality existed before the nationalistic values based on the Turkish ethnic identiy were proclaimed to be the leading values, as the values regarding the ummah lost their relevance after we lost our territories in Arabia.

Well, the Europeans have only recently begun showing hostility due to the fact that the liberals have been pushing the whole stuff about cultural diversity only recently. It didn't exist during the cold war era, because back then, the liberals of today were on the same side as the commies. The liberals of back then were anti-communistic in their stance. And muslims taking over? Tell me, where are the multitude of muslim intellectuals that have a sway over your universities? Where are the wealthy muslim bankers that control your economy? Where are the muslim media moguls that control your minds? Where are the muslim politicians that affect your internal affairs?
Where are the muslim actors, the artists, the musicians?
You are really deluded to claim that muslims in Europe actually rule anything. It is the liberals and the merchants who have taken over, and whenever you say anything, you're branded as a bigot.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital - by kılıç_mehmet - November 19, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Far Right on the Rise Foxaèr 2 397 September 14, 2022 at 6:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1067 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  "Activist Judges" and the BS far right..... Brian37 10 716 October 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump's catering to the far right. Jehanne 18 1620 April 23, 2019 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4273 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Theoretical Alternative to Capital Punishment AFTT47 13 1981 June 4, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! ignoramus 2 709 November 9, 2017 at 6:20 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Exclamation UK to leave EU Aractus 2224 202564 August 17, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole in WLB Land Minimalist 0 1041 June 2, 2017 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7437 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer