Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 11:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEOs work harder every hour than their wage slaves do every season.
RE: CEOs work harder every hour than their wage slaves do every season.
Quote:If they don't merit it, why do they deserve to keep it?
Because the legal system allows them to keep it. You too are allowed to keep what you have.
Quote:It's not nearly as difficult as many jobs which pay far less. Ever see that video of people climbing a 1700 ft. radio tower to do repairs? Most people wouldn't even be capable of attempting it. There are tons of jobs that most people couldn't do, many of which are ultimately more important, and almost none of them get eight digit paychecks.
Yes, and being a CEO requires you to waste hours of your life in universities, gettiing degrees, publishing papers on various areas of economics and etc.

Like for example, I can as a chemical engineer, earn more money by submitting a single project than a worker that will work in the factory that will be based on the project, will earn in a year.
OF course, in order to do that, I must commit at least 20 years of my life to get the necessary degrees and publish papers, give lectures, and travel from country to country to study the know-how to actually design a project like that.
Tell the guy who climbs the 1700 ft. radio tower to do this. The guy who designs the 1700 ft. radio tower and its workings will obviously earn more than the guy who does the repairs.

So would you say the money he does not merit a high paycheck?
I'd say that in the system he grew up in, he does.

(January 26, 2014 at 8:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Though really, killing a CEO won't really get you his money

Ah, but see. I don't want his money, personally.

I think if one or two of these motherfuckers were dragged out of their mansions and beaten to death by an angry mob of poor people the rest of the bastards would lose their arrogance real fast.

Its not so much to ask, is it?
And what exactly will that give you?
Nothing, really.
As I said, you direct your attention to the wrong target.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: CEOs work harder every hour than their wage slaves do every season. - by kılıç_mehmet - January 26, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI & Citizens Wage FrustratedFool 8 1008 September 14, 2023 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Raising the minimum wage won't help Foxaèr 156 8770 June 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 854 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 6631 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Why $15 an hour minimum wage SUCKS onlinebiker 94 4813 December 21, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10501 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 11872 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1091 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1243 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Nearly half of Republicans feel bullied at work Foxaèr 8 2116 October 27, 2018 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama