Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 3:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32)
RE: Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32)
It is rather disturbing to discover how parochial and presumptuously prejudiced some people appear, when they impetuously jump to conclusion that the measure of their limitation should be applied to that of others.

It is quite annoying when a number of posters in this forum assume I am a Bible carrier.

By way of dispersing such halo of ignorance in respect of my ill-feelings towards all the biblical stories, I have written a book, 'Our Bible Dead?', the overview of which follows shortly as a separate thread.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles what you erroneously assume you know.

I was one time or another an Anglican, a Jehovah's Witness, a Rosicrucian Lodge Master, an Agnostic, an Atheist etc., and so, I am in full readiness to prove to you all the facts of the actual existence of God as I have successfully done to a number of Atheists like you.

An intelligent man can learn from a fool, because he understands both the language of fools and that of intelligence;

But a fool can never learn from an intelligent man, because he is incapable of appreciating the language of intelligence as well as that of fools.

Your learning from me doesn't make me more intelligent; but that you are positively intelligent is quite self-evident.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32) - by jideoni charles - February 11, 2014 at 8:20 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing The Universal Religion jideoni charles 119 20732 February 19, 2014 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Universal Religion Aims And Objectives jideoni charles 5 1423 February 4, 2014 at 6:17 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4