Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
God and the immune system
#4
RE: God and the immune system
This question, as well as "why the hell do we have a digestive system if we were designed to be immortal" was one of the huge mind-fucks that led to my "de-conversion".

I wonder what kind of replies we'll see...
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
Reply



Messages In This Thread
God and the immune system - by FreeTony - May 6, 2014 at 11:56 am
RE: God and the immune system - by Minimalist - May 6, 2014 at 12:06 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by Coffee Jesus - May 7, 2014 at 8:53 am
RE: God and the immune system - by FreeTony - May 6, 2014 at 12:16 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by ThePinsir - May 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by LostLocke - May 6, 2014 at 12:59 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by Minimalist - May 6, 2014 at 1:21 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by FreeTony - May 6, 2014 at 1:21 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by Ryantology - May 7, 2014 at 4:18 am
RE: God and the immune system - by RobbyPants - May 6, 2014 at 1:24 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by Anomalocaris - May 6, 2014 at 1:40 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by Heliocentrism - May 7, 2014 at 3:40 am
RE: God and the immune system - by FreeTony - May 7, 2014 at 7:21 am
RE: God and the immune system - by DarkHorse - May 7, 2014 at 10:27 am
RE: God and the immune system - by FreeTony - May 7, 2014 at 2:23 pm
RE: God and the immune system - by Faith No More - May 7, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  turn to God and God turns to you sinnerdaniel94 79 26414 November 19, 2015 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is atheism a belief system in someway? Doggey75 66 25866 May 13, 2014 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Hoopington
Lightbulb Do atheists even need an objective moral system? Tea Earl Grey Hot 97 56991 January 10, 2013 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Mark 13:13
  The God Conclusion: God, heaven and souls exist psilodarwin 12 5469 September 7, 2011 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: ThomM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)